Recognising that there are many demands on school budgets, Beyond Behaviour aims to provide the highest quality support in cost-effective ways.
- delivering in flexible ways, e.g. schools grouping together.
- setting up a professional development agreement, which enables you to:
- mix and match the support needed according to your specific needs;
- requirements across the year at a discounted rate, as well as entitling you to discounted places on courses.
- PDAs can be set up by individual schools or clusters.
Have you considered allocating some of your school’s Pupil Premium to access support from Beyond Behaviour?